Uses: Lab, data center, educational, conference center, office, manufacturing, warehouse distribution, housing
Size: 1.2 million SF
Total Acres: 150 acres (20–30 acres of developable land)
Project Cost: $130,000,000
The Southbridge Innovation Center contains a unique package of features that position it among New England’s most attractive, developable industrial park-style properties.
Southbridge Innovation Center offers visionary corporate facilities planners a variety of building types with potential uses as R&D, office, light manufacturing space, biotechnology, education, life sciences, high technology, and other business operations.
The center’s numerous single and multi-story buildings are primed for conversion to office, industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, and classroom space. Two of the existing buildings are readily adaptable for residential use, which could provide housing for full-time training, technical support, or other operational staff.
The Southbridge Innovation Center’s amenities include:
- Centrally located for Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut with access to urban markets
- On site cogeneration facility providing utilities to the buildings/tenants
- On site solar development
- Federal and state tax credits available
- Historical (National Register) and innovative significance, to be formally listed in 2023
- 41,000 SF classroom and training facilities available
- Space conducive to technology focused companies
- Full hotel amenities